“I’m living my best life!” This phrase has become a popular proclamation for those who have achieved a measure of success and seemingly have it all together. For the rest of you who may be stressed over financial challenges, such as deep debt, lack of savings, credit problems and other negative financial situations, you may think living your best life is not possible. Merrie Allmon Allen is here to tell you that you too can live your best life. Everyone can live their best life with a proper perspective of money.
In Money Management Wisdom: 8 $teps to Living Your Best Life, Merrie uses eight biblical principles to show you new ways of thinking about money and how applying these principles will have you proudly proclaiming, “I’m Living My Best Life!” As you walk through these life-changing steps, you will learn to:
- View money as a tool to help you live out your life’s purpose
- Ditch debt and free your money to realize your dreams
- Avoid roadblocks that keep you financially depleted
- Spend, save, and give as part of your financial planning
- Live in contentment while journeying to your best life